Ok, here I am...Harlee is napping, Dustin is sleeping (in preparation for work tonight) and I am bored! So, I decided to start a blog of our family to keep you all up to date! I am hoping to get on here a few times a week so make sure to check back often.
It snowed today...we are SOOOO sick of the snow. We have had plenty this year and HELLO, it is MARCH 28th!!! I do remember 2 years ago being pregnant and around April 17th or so it snowed so I guess this isn't too uncommon!
We are going to test pull a travel trailer tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT! If it pulls good, it is ours and we will bring it home! That is, if the weather cooperates. It is supposed to be warmer tomorrow so all should be well! I will post pictures, never fear! It is a 2008 Keystone Sprindale, it has 2 bunks in the back and a "bedroom" in the front. It also has one slide! We will be living high class camping from now on! I can't wait!
We get our truck back this weekend, for those who don't know, Dustin "hugged" a pole with the drivers side of our truck back in January. We finally got it fixed and I can't wait to get it back...
It snowed today...we are SOOOO sick of the snow. We have had plenty this year and HELLO, it is MARCH 28th!!! I do remember 2 years ago being pregnant and around April 17th or so it snowed so I guess this isn't too uncommon!
We are going to test pull a travel trailer tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT! If it pulls good, it is ours and we will bring it home! That is, if the weather cooperates. It is supposed to be warmer tomorrow so all should be well! I will post pictures, never fear! It is a 2008 Keystone Sprindale, it has 2 bunks in the back and a "bedroom" in the front. It also has one slide! We will be living high class camping from now on! I can't wait!
We get our truck back this weekend, for those who don't know, Dustin "hugged" a pole with the drivers side of our truck back in January. We finally got it fixed and I can't wait to get it back...

It goes all the way down the bed of the truck too, but you get the point!
Well, I think I will end my post there for today! Maybe next time I will post some pictures of the family, not just the truck :)
3 comments:
Hey - welcome to the blogasphere.
I've been blogging using an alias - very sporadically - at; http://biffdortman.blogspot.com/
Take care,
uncle c
Very cool Devin. I look forward to checking in and seeing what all of you are up to. I have thought about getting one too, maybe someday! Nice job so far. A.Janet PS I didn't know cops hugged tree's with their trucks!
Great idea! Didn't know sheriff's were "pole huggers"! :) I'd be quiet about that!
I'd love to see my most beautiful grandbaby on the blog next time! In her new trailer!
Love Grandma Kimi
Post a Comment