Just wanted to say that I realize I am not writing to myself. What a wonderful feeling that is! I am glad you are all out there reading my blog! I just find this a fun way to connect with family and friends that are far away (and even close!)
Janet: I knew you were reading! I can always count on you...love you!
Rach: Ugg, dang chlorine! As far as Dustin being in the pool for swim lessons, I doubt that will happen again :) We should take the kiddos to the pool this summer!
Kacey: Thanks for calling me to let me know you were reading! :)
To everyone else reading, but not posting anything...thanks for reading...it means a lot to me! I am not a fan of talking to myself :)
Things have quieted down around here tonight. I just finished doing some bookkeeping and am getting ready for bed myself. I work tomorrow and Wednesday. The rest of the week is full, like usual, but I LOVE it! We are supposed to have BEAUTIFUL weather this weekend...bye bye cold, cloudy, snowy weather...HELLO sunshine! I will be taking Harlee to the park FOR SURE!
Did I mention that Harlee is getting her first haircut on Friday? I don't think I did, but if I did, sorry for repeating myself! I am taking her to a kids haircut place here in town...forgetting what it is called at the moment. I am hoping to take LOTS of pics! The only thing is that she doesn't have much hair and I like that it is getting long. I don't like how uneven and messy it looks ALL THE TIME! I am thinking about getting her bangs trimmed and cutting some of the length to try and even it out. Dustin is not really keen on the idea as he wants her to have long hair and long bangs. I think that he will LOVE her new look because it is going to be as cute as can be! If anyone has any ideas other than the one I have, feel free to let me know!
Ok, I guess I better call it good there...
1 comment:
I could give you the name of my barber - Carolyn.
guc
Post a Comment