Ok, so the pictures didn't turn out all that great and it is hard to actually tell what her new cut is like, but it turned out really cute. When the lady got done, I wasn't so sure it was short enough and then we were outside playing and it is definitely shorter...I LOVE IT!





And the finished product!
It is SUPER nice outside today. Harlee played and didn't want to come in for her nap, BUT she had to because she needed to be well rested for swimming!
2 comments:
Her hair is so cute! What a cute place you went to and the keepsake is sweet. That first haircut makes always seems to make them look a little bit older! AJanet
let's face it, whenever I type something here or an email to you, I mess up...I guess I just want everyone to know how stoopid I am!
Post a Comment