I am up this morning, but totally dragging. I have to leave for work in just over an hour. Grandma Bell is coming to watch Harlee for me and Harlee is excited! I have a Dr. appointment this afternoon, Dustin is at work, then we will all meet back home for another night of who knows what :) I am hoping to get out in the trailer tonight to clean and repack to get ready for camping in another 2 days. I will bring my camera this time...if I forget I am going to be SO mad at myself!
On another note, I hope someone is reading my posts. I know I have mentioned this before, but I feel like I am writing to noone...oh well, it is fun to just write what I am thinking sometimes.
Michelle, you need to sign up for an account now :) he he he!!!
Ok, better get this butt in gear now.
1 comment:
I am reading your blog. I usually know what is going on with you already but it is fun to see what you post. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment