Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Getting ready...

to go camping AGAIN!!!! Yes, we are totally addicted!

This is going to be our first trip of the year with some really good friends of ours and we are excited. I know Harlee is VERY excited because her friends Tag and Avery will be there!

We are headed down to the Medford area. Forecast...Thursday: 85 Friday: 86 Saturday: 92 and Sunday:97. That is ok, we can handle the heat! There is a lake to cool off in as well.

Anyways, on the agenda tonight is some work and some prepping for camping. Tomorrow will be the majority of the camping though. Harlee and I are going to turn on some cartoon here in about 15 minutes and watch that while having an evening snack and then off to bed she will go.

Ok, I think that is enough blabbing for now. I will post pics of our trip on Monday!

1 comment:

Snooks said...

We hope you are having fun camping.
We miss you.