Ok, so at church on Sunday I worked in the nursery. It was the MOST chaotic day I have ever had in there. I left not wanting to ever go back. One kid bit another kid, kids were screaming...it was just hard. The icing on the cake was that one kid threw up. Well...I woke up to a SCREAMING 2 year old, went into her room, she was standing next to her bed and she had puke on her. GREAT! This is a great start to my day.
I am supposed to work today, but we will see if I get that far. It all depends on if she throws up again or not. If not I will go in. Only time will tell...
1 comment:
Awww... the joys of motherhood! I have been peed, pooped and puked on more times then I care to remember! I hope that Harlee is feeling better and that your day just gets better.
Post a Comment