My mom and dad took Harlee and I to the zoo yesterday. Dustin was working...boo!
Well, we had a really good time. There was a baby elephant born at the zoo on Saturday night. They didn't have him out to see, but we got to see pictures and he is SO cute! Harlee was a good girl while we were there. Last night she didn't want to go to bed because she was SO over tired. Today we drove home and we were home for about an hour and she wanted to watch TV...I told her no TV because she watched DVDs all the way home from Portland. She started crying (a good sign she is tired) and I told her to just go take a little break in her room. Well, she went in and laid on her bed and I haven't seen her since, she is knocked out! She didn't take a nap on the way home today. She said she had to go potty and then started dozing, I didn't want her to potty in her pants so we stopped and then she perked back up. Oh well, she is sleeping now!
Here are some pictures of our trip to the zoo:
Checking out the giraffe
Harlee copying grandma on the train
No comments:
Post a Comment