This is how our Saturday is going so far at 10:30am.
Dustin is sleeping (he works tonight)
Harlee is watching cartoons and playing with her babies
Mommy just got done cleaning the house to get ready for Katie to get here
Katie is driving right now and headed to our house
Harlee and mommy are both VERY excited to hang out with Katie.
Harlee calls her Princess Katie because of her wedding...it is pretty cute!
I will take some pictures while she is here.
Oh ya and my AWESOME mom is taking Harlee home with her tomorrow for a sleepover so Katie and I can hang out together. As long as Katie brought her scrapbook stuff, that is our plan. I can't wait! I NEED to get some scrapping done, BADLY! I am falling behind! AHHHH, I can't wait to scrap!!!
2 comments:
How fun!! I hope your scrapping goes well. Everyone needs a little me time now and then. :)
I hope you got the chance to do the scrapping, sounds like lots of fun. What did the Dr. say on your visit? I guess the answer to that will fall under your "me,me,me Monday!"
Post a Comment