Then we came home and talked daddy into putting together the dresser I bought to put in Harlee's closet. This dresser will hold clothes that are sizes that are still too big for her. The bottom drawer has her dress up clothes in it. So daddy put the dresser together, then mommy took the clothes out of boxes and went to put them in the drawers and here is what Harlee looked like...lol
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
What we did today
Well we started the day off with our craft. We made doggie keychains. It was a kit that I picked up and I think the 2 we made turned out cute! We plan on making a couple more in the future. The kit came with enough stuff to make 4 of them...yay!
Then after craft time (which Harlee did NOT want to stop) we met Grandma Bell at Costco. Poor Grandma Bell hit her shin on the hitch on our truck...booo! I am sure she has a HUGE bruise and it was all because she was helping me load my stuff into my truck. Sorry Grandma Bell!
So hope you enjoyed hearing and seeing what we did today. We are off to go camping again tomorrow. I am sure I will have some pics from that when we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment