Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...Not so wordless

Not so wordless today because we aren't looking so cute after being sick yesterday! I will take a picture of Harlee when she is up from her nap with her craft of the week. Today we made a tambourine. I am hoping that I can get her to decorate it a little more before I take the picture, it is pretty plain as of now, but she LOVES to make noise with it!

I am 12 weeks preggo now! Almost past this first trimester and SUPER excited about it! I don't go back to the Dr. until Sept. 18th which seems like FOREVER from now!

Oh ya and we are feeling better and Dustin is good so far. Let's hope he continues to stay healthy. He is taking extra vitamins and such so we shall see.

AND...my mom, dad and I are taking Harlee to the Portland Zoo on Monday so you might not see a Me, Me, Me, Monday this week...you will have to settle for picture overload of Miss Harlee at the zoo!

Well, not too much else going on here at home today, just being pretty lazy and laying low, hoping to feel 100% soon!

1 comment:

myriahb said...

Sorry to say Dust but vitamins won't really help against the flu, but o well can't hurt to try :)