That is what I am right now. It is nice and not nice...lol! I have a desk full of work to accomplish, plus some! And you guessed it, here I am writing on my blog. Oh well, things will get done.
I have a sore throat and am not feeling so hot right now, but am hoping to feel better soon.
Dustin is out and about, Harlee is sleeping. When Dustin gets back, they are going to wash the cars together while I continue to get some work done. I used to do work once Harlee went to bed, but being pregnant, I am TOO tired to do anything at the end of the day SO I am going to try and pack in as much as I can today and then hopefully finish up tomorrow!
Better get back to the work, just wanted to "check in"
No comments:
Post a Comment