Monday, September 15, 2008

Me, Me, Me, Monday

Well, I am up before the little girl and have a few moments so thought I would do a quick post on here.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We did. My mom and dad watched Harlee and Dustin and I went out to dinner and dessert with some friends on Sat. night. It was fun and nice to get out, but I was TIRED by the end of the night!

I am officially 16 weeks pregnant now! YAY! I go to the Dr. this Thursday. It has been about 5 or 6 weeks since I last went, so I am ready to go. I will be scheduling my ultrasound too. I am hoping Oct. 6th will be the day. Dustin is off that day so it would be perfect, we will see and I will let you all know. I don't really have anything else to say about me and this moment!

I need to get ready to go take Harlee to gymnastics here in a little bit and then run an errand or two, then back home for the day and football tonight. Dustin is working so it is just Miss Harlee and I around here today.

Oh, there she is...awake! Better go!

No comments: