I think that I am carrying this baby boy, different than I did Harlee, what do you think?
1st one is 20 weeks with Harlee. 2nd one is 19 weeks with baby boy
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations Devin and Dustin! And Harlee too! A boy, that is wonderful news. A girl and a boy, you can't be more blessed than that! I love the pictures of Harlee that you have posted, very cute. Have fun picking a name for he little brother... Garold maybe?
2 comments:
Congratulations Devin and Dustin! And Harlee too! A boy, that is wonderful news. A girl and a boy, you can't be more blessed than that! I love the pictures of Harlee that you have posted, very cute. Have fun picking a name for he little brother... Garold maybe?
Yes you definitely are!! Boys are so much higher. You're adorable, that's the first pics I think i've seen of you! lol!
Post a Comment