Friday, November 21, 2008

Ok, ok, ok...it has been WAY too long!

So, I haven't done much updating on here as some of you may have noticed. I have no excuse and am not sure why I haven't logged on...SORRY!

Really not a whole lot has changed except the size of my belly! I can't believe I am almost 26 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is going A LOT faster than Harlee's. I am thankful for that because I have some annoying aches and pains that I don't remember having when I was pregnant with Harlee.

Dustin is gone hunting for a couple days with a group of guys he works with. I am sure he is having a great time. He called a couple times yesterday, so that was nice. Tomorrow morning Harlee and I will go pick him up and head to the beach house. We are pretty excited to go to Long Beach AND Seaside! Harlee said that she wants a Dora kite so that is going to be our quest!

I will update with pics when we get home on Monday!

No comments: