Anyways, the only 2 pictures I took yesterday were of my poor sick kiddo...here they are...
Friday, November 28, 2008
Our Thanksgiving Day
Well, it all started on Wednesday...I went to pick Harlee up from the babysitters and was told that she puked up her whole lunch, but seemed fine after that. Weird, I thought, but just kept an eye on her. She was fine the rest of the evening so I thought nothing of it. Well, that all changed and she puked more and more in the morning until about 10:45am. So...the plan was to go to Mom and Dads for Thanksgiving Dinner, but instead they packed up and brought everything to us. It turned out to be great! Dustin was at work, but was able to join us so that was awesome too!
Anyways, the only 2 pictures I took yesterday were of my poor sick kiddo...here they are...
It looks like she is sleeping here, but she wasn't, she must have blinked. She was watching a movie.

Anyways, the only 2 pictures I took yesterday were of my poor sick kiddo...here they are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment