Here are pictures of our decorations so far...while decorating, I realized that we don't have that many decorations, but then again, we are running out of space to put everything! The building of the gingerbread house was on Friday night when Harlee was feeling good before her Saturday morning relapse. The only thing I didn't get a picture of was Harlee feeling better, she was outside with daddy ALL evening. She just took a bath and is now relaxing and watching a show before she goes to bed. I will get one when she gets dressed tomorrow.







1 comment:
What a nice job on the decorating. I love making those gingerbread houses. I've only made one, but we had fun doing it. Looks like Harlee was enjoying it too. I'm glad Harlee is feeling better. Your blog page is great, nice job. I love the snowflakes. If only we could get snow here like you guys get down there. It makes Christmas really feel like Christmas when you have snow. I want to see lots of snow pictures ok? Keep up the bloggin because I sure enjoy reading it and looking at the pics. Love you, Aunt Nancy.
Post a Comment