So, the morning went by, super easy, then I decided after Harlee had quiet time, we would venture out of the house. We went to Target, then the bank. I can't even begin to tell you how good Harlee was at Target AND she walked next to the cart, I was pretty impressed! It was a really easy venture, yay!
Then when we got home, I cleaned our bathroom, well, all but the shower. I also started a load of laundry (trying to keep up with it!). Now I really should go clean Harlee's bathroom, but I am thinking about doing that tomorrow and instead straightening up the living room.
Tonight we are going out to dinner with some friends. I am pretty tired at this point, but maybe, just maybe, I will get a second wind...now if I can time feeding Kamdin JUST right so I don't have to feed him at the restaurant!
Kamdin on Valentines Day
And what Harlee does best, lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment