Thursday, January 27, 2011

February's Meal Plan

At this point, I am not going all out and posting the recipes, but I thoght I would list what I have on my menu for the month of February. I am looking forward to feeling better and getting to the grocery store to get ready for the month!

1st-Kamdin's birthday (football themed birthday party!!)
2nd-Freezer meal (I have meals in the fridge from my mom's group and I figured I will still be cleaning up from the party the night before!)
3rd-Taco night
4th-Crockpot broccoli beef
5th-unsure
6th-leftovers
7th-On Monday nights I go to my parents house for dinner
8th-lasagna
9th-crockpot baked potatoes
10th-unsure
11th-Cheesy whole wheat calzone
12th-unsure
13th-meatloaf
14th-Parents
15th-leftovers
16th-crockpot ribs
17th-Potato soup
18th-Spaghetti
19th-BBQ (friends in town!)
20th-Taco rice
21st-Parents
22nd-Homemade chicken tenders
23rd-leftovers
24th-unsure
25th-sliders
26th-Homemade pizza
27th-Freezer meal
28th-Parents

As you can see, I have a few days I am unsure about that I need to work on. Also we always have a leftover day because we usually have something left from every meal, but not enough to freeze for another full meal!

No comments: