I normally don't mind grocery shopping, but today I was dreading it. Kids still not feeling well so I was a little nervous about how it would go. Well, it went great! They were very good which made my trip out pleasant!
I went to grocery outlet, which doesn't happen all that often, but thought I would see what great deals they have right now. I got a few different thing, but the best deals were a spritzer salad dressing...RANCH!!! For $.99!!! And a box of ritz, but generic brand, also for $.99!
From there we went to Costco for eggs and milk. Honestly, can you really go into Costco and come out with just eggs and milk...of course not! I didn't get anything new or fancy, just some of my normal stuff that I had forgot we were out of until I was there.
So onto a recipe...
A couple days ago I put a pork roast in the crockpot with some Mexican seasoning, then shredded it, left some in the fridge and froze the rest.
Tonight for dinner I am going to mix the pork from the fridge with some mixed peppers and onions, shred some cheese and wa-la, fajitas! Nice and easy for a cool rainy day! I am going to have a salad with my new ranch spritzer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment