Well, here it is Monday again. It is pretty much just another Monday around our house. I am only working two days a week and that is usually Tuesday's and Wednesday's. I also work at home doing some bookkeeping. I really enjoy that and would like to do that more full time in the future. Until then, I LOVE everything I am doing and am very happy with life!
I will also write a little blurb for Dustin. He is at work today and LOVES LOVES LOVES doing what he is doing! There is nothing else that he would rather do for a job and I think that is awesome!
I guess I will also write a blurb for Harlee...just for fun! She will be 2 next month, April 27th. She is a very active 23 month old. I have a hard time keeping up most of the time! In-fact as I am typing this, she stepped on my foot, gave it a kiss and then proceeded to step on it again...I told her one more time and she goes to timeout...what do you think she did...that is right, she is in time-out RIGHT now! Little booger! She is definitely going through a defient stage and it is testing me as a mom! Anyways, she LOVES Dora "booper babies" (Super babies) right now. She would watch it all day long if I let her! I don't by the way!
We get our truck back this evening and I am soooo excited! I will post pictures in the next couple days to show what it looks like!
I guess I better go talk with little Miss Harlee about why she is in time-out!
No comments:
Post a Comment