Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's Day

Maybe that is what Harlee was doing...playing an April Fool's joke on me. Too bad she didn't say "April Fools" before she went to bed!

Oh my goodness, what a crabby pants she was tonight! I am chalking it up to either a short or no nap at the babysitters. She said that she put her down, but she didn't think that she actually fell asleep...bummer!

I was trying to do a short workout video and she threw her Elmo DVD case at me and said "no, Elmo", which translates into I want Elmo! That translated into a timeout and no TV the rest of the night!

Ok, it seems like the past 2 days I have written about how Harlee hasn't been good. She does have her good moments, don't get me wrong, but I think we have hit the "terrible 2's"!

Welcome to the joys of parenthood!

Off to spend the rest of the evening with Dustin!

No comments: