Ok, I just thought I would write a little today because I probably won't write again until Monday or Tuesday when we get back from camping.
It is going to be a little chilly up camping this weekend, but we are super excited non-the-less! I have a couple things to do to finish getting the trailer ready, but not much.
The only thing I am worried about is that Harlee's bed in the trailer is more of a "big girl" bed and she has never slept in one of those before. This will be a true test! I am thinking about buying one of those "guards" to see if it will fit on that bed and then I wouldn't have to worry so much! Other than that, I am ready to get out of town!
We have some friends coming up for the day on Sat. with their boat. Yes, I said that it is going to be a little chilly, but their boat has a cover and a heater! We will see if Harlee will want to go for a little ride or not! We bought her a life jacket this year so she is set! Then Sat. night some friends are coming up to camp for the night, so that will be fun. We will have a few drinks and sit by the fire! Then Sunday afternoon, my mom and dad are coming up to play and have dinner. That is going to be a lot of fun too!
Harlee is going to drive her Jeep for the first time, so I will have lots of pictures to show, I am sure!
Ok, out to the garage to clean up the Jeep!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment