Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Friday!!!

So, I am realizing that, as I read other blogs, maybe I don't take enough day to day pictures. Well, today isn't going to be the day that I put any up, BUT it might just be the day that we start taking more of what is going on around here. Yesterday, Harlee and I made a birdhouse out of a milk carton (I will post a picture later today or tomorrow). I decided that we need to start changing things up around here and we are going to start doing a craft a week. Therefore, I will have a post on here of our craft every week and a picture. Harlee really enjoyed it although she did NOT like the glue. She liked her "kid scissors" and cutting the edge of the paper with them, silly girl!

Today, what are we doing today. Harlee is still snoozing, but when she gets up, we will make breakfast, make daddy's lunch for work tonight, get all of our stuff together and head down to visit Kacey and Emma. Harlee is SO looking forward to spending time with her friend Emma. Then we will head over to Grandma and Grandpa Bell's house to have a sleepover since daddy is working tonight. So, all in all we have a busy day ahead and I am sure it will be a fun one!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hi Devin- Hope its OK I'm posting to you here- miss you at the WAHM's thread! Hope you're doing well!