Monday, August 4, 2008

Some pictures to share with you all

Ok, so I told you I would post pictures of Harlee's milk carton birdhouse so here it is...



















Then, this morning I was going to do some work from home, but before I started I got Dustin a cup of coffee and Harlee wanted some too (yes, I let her occasionally have coffee) and I just thought this was TOO cute and had to post it! Excuse the hair in the face!
















So that is about all that is going on around here today. I am going to work in a little while. Dustin is going to go to the dump, do yardwork and such and Harlee is going to her friend Samuel's house for a few hours.

This weeks craft is still undecided, but it will be done on Wednesday. We have a few ideas, just need to narrow it down and get the supplies we will need.

No comments: