Monday, August 11, 2008

Me, Me, Me, Monday

Ok, so I am copying Kaycee here and doing Me Me Me Monday...



So what about me today...



I am SUPER excited because I have my first appt. with my Dr. today. I think everyone who reads this knows that I am pregnant, right? I am 11 weeks along and can't wait to go to the Dr. today. I have been really stressed out because I haven't got to hear the heartbeat yet so today is the day! I can't wait. 3pm isn't going to come fast enough.



I can't believe how big I am this time compared to with Harlee. Here I am at 9 weeks with Harlee...


And here I am at 9 weeks with baby #2...


And to think that I had a pooch with Harlee at 9 weeks...that was NOTHING!

Ok, I better end this here, Harlee is not liking me on the computer this morning and trying to get my attention. I think we will go paint her toe nails!

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Aww!! I love the pooch :)

Can't wait for mine to be just a pooch again..haha!