So, I am totally addicted to the Olympics, BUT they are on SO late that I have a hard time watching them. The first few nights, no problem, since then, I fall asleep on the couch watching them. Oh well. I just catch up the next morning.
I do have to say how disappointed I am that I missed the Women's Balance Beam last night. I watched up until the girl before the USA came on and fell asleep during a commercial. Boo!!! I am SUPER excited to see that Shawn Johnson WON THE GOLD though! She is awesome!
I am hoping that since tonight is the Women's Beach Volleyball finals, I can stay awake to watch though. I haven't seen more than a couple matches, but man alive, the USA is GOOD!
1 comment:
Dang your doing soo good with your blog, you even have multiple blogs somedays and all while being sick. I am impressed!
Post a Comment