Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunting...

Dustin, Harlee and I went out to the woods today and found ourselves a Christmas Tree. Dustin is currently working on getting it in the stand and in the house so I will post those pics later!

And we are off to find that perfect tree!
Covering our ears because the chainsaw is running
Looking at the tree we found before we cut it down
There it is! Our tree!
On the way down Harlee had to potty, I got her pants down and she started going before she squated...this is a hard thing to teach little girls...boys have it MUCH easier in the woods!

The only other pants we had were her snow pants, but she was ok with that.
Having lunch on the tailgate
Our little family
Harlee and daddy drinking their hot chocolate
Harlee's little owie...she fell a couple times and this was her only war wound





2 comments:

Kimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimi said...

I got my other comment all messed up! But..... I love your blog! Especially the "bare bottom". Great memories you guys are making! Love, Grandma Kimi