Thursday, December 11, 2008

Harlee got her big girl bed!

So about a month ago or so, my mom and dad bought Harlee her big girl bed. I couldn't wait to put it together, but had to wait until my dad painted the baby room so that there was some place to put the toddler bed/crib. So, the room is painted and Harlee's big girl bed is put together. We took her to the store last night to let her pick out a bedding set. She wanted Dora, but daddy talked her into the one you will see in the pictures. I am glad he did, it is SUPER cute! The only problem is that she had a REALLY hard time going to sleep last night. I am not sure if it was the new bed, but I think it might have been because one of the MANY times I went in there because she was crying SUPER hard, she told me, "I want my old bed back". Well, daddy finally was able to get her all tucked in, but used her old covers and pillow. Here are some pictures of last night.


Right after it was all put together

All cuddled up
Harlee telling daddy to shut his eyes


Pretending to sleep

All done except for some moving of toys under the bed and then a few more "ideas" I have in my head!

No comments: