I have had a blah day today. I woke up for work, got lunches together, took Harlee to the babysitters and off to work I went. I started having hot flashes and almost passed out at work, then just felt REALLY weak and TIRED ALL day long. It was just a weird long blah day.
Well, I picked Harlee up from the babysitters and she said that she didn't think that Harlee slept during her nap at all. I can confirm that one...she was SO emotional tonight and that means she had no nap! This little girl NEEDS a nap still for her and for us in the evenings...lol!
So, I put her to bed and she is having SERIOUS going to bed issues. Ok, so at naptime at home, I let her play in her room and then she puts herself to bed, no fussing nothing...she is SUPER good about it. Bedtime is a TOTALLY different story. Tonight she went to bed without making a peep, well, I went in my room and was watching TV. I went out to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal and she was doing her hyperventilating cry...it is awful! I went in and she told me that she wanted to go to bed with me...not making that a habit, that is for sure! Then she said she wanted one more prayer...she says this EVERY night. THEN she wanted her door left open. I went ahead and left it cracked with the stipulation that she wouldn't get out of bed. She was asleep in a matter of seconds, then I shut the door. But still, this AWFUL cry at bedtime HAS TO STOP! I am thinking that maybe it has something to do with the fact that she knows change is on the way with her baby brother coming, but I don't know what to do about it.
Why am I writing all of this? Not sure, just needed to "chat"!
Now I am watching my FAVORITE show, the Biggest Loser! I can't wait for the finale next week, well, I can because that means it is almost over and then what will I watch???
Off to see the weigh in!
No comments:
Post a Comment